Terms of Service
By using the reelintime.com web site (the "Service"), a service of Reelives Limited, (the “Company”), registered office at Pheonix House, Bartholomew Street, Newbury, Berks, RG14 5QA, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
The Company reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Company will adopt reasonable endeavours to ensure maximum availability of the Service.
2. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, reelintime.com, or any other service provided by the Company.
3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of the Company.
4. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
5. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
6. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
7. The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
8. You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the service.
9. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superceeding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
10. You agree not to collect or harvest any personal data of any user of the Service and agree that this shall be deemed to include reelintime.com account names.
11. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Some aspects of the Service will require you to register and set up an account
12. You must be of legal age to form a binding contract.
13. You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
14. Your account may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
15. You agree that you must not post or upload any material which contains content which it is unlawful for you to possess in the country in which you are resident, or which it would be unlawful for the Company to use or possess in connection with the provision of Service.
16. You agree that you will not post or upload any material that is subject to third party proprietary rights (including rights of privacy or rights of publicity), unless you have a formal license or permission from the rightful owner to post the material in question.
17. The Company reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to decide whether user material complies with the content requirements set out in these terms and may remove such user material and/or terminate a users access for uploading any material which is in violation of these terms at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
18. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
19. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
20. If you have purchased Conversion services and your digital files have been uploaded to your Private Screening Room, you have 28 days to publish to the Archive or to a Private Vault. Once this period has elapsed any files in your Private Screening Room will be deleted.
21. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any reelintime.com customer or officer, employee or member of the Company will result in immediate account termination.
22. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
23. The Company claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials and information uploaded remain yours.
24. The terms and your relationship with the Company shall be governed by English law. Not with-standing this, you agree that the Company shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or other equivalent types of urgent legal remedy) in any jurisdiction.