reelintime.com is a service (the Service) provided by Reelives Limited (the Company).
reelintime.com collects the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with the Service, aggregates information on what pages users access or visit, and information volunteered by the users (such as survey information and/or site registrations).
The information collected is used to improve the content of our web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services which have been specifically requested or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information gathering and usage
- The Company uses collected information for the following general purposes:
products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research associated with the Service.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Service.
- Cookies are used to record current session information, but the Service does not use permanent cookies.
- You are required to log-in to the Service after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
Client data storage
Although the Company owns the data storage, databases and all rights to the reelintime.com application, you retain all rights to your data. We will never sell or share your client data with any third-parties.
We respect the privacy of our subscribers, and the privacy of their client data.
The Company may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
The Company may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your reelintime.com account or by placing a prominent notice on the reelintime.com website.